Wednesday 15 February 2012

lol Even NL10 is fairly solid!


Played another 500 or so hands on Stars last night and I swear that 75% of the players I came across were fairly solid. WTF is wrong with people these days? No one is prepared to stack off with less than two pair, they are playing their draws super hard, which makes them hard to play against and they don;t get attached to hands and all this at NL10....rotfl. gtfo online poker!

Yes, of course every now and then a donk sits down, but IMO, in the main, most of the players I came across were definately competent.

No money on pokerstars, everyone's solid? - makes me wonder.

Had 1 cooler last night and immediately titled off another buy-in the hand after when I 4-bet shoved AK into AA, oh and had KK done by AK for a buy-in. What's new? lol.

I was just suprised at how few mistakes people were making, I figured at NL10 the majority must at least be donks or people with a small clue, but from the small smaple I have over two nights, it doesn;t seem to be the case.


On a seperate note, I am loving the new mobile App! We had to wait a while, but it was definately worth the wait. Wp Stars.

1 comment: