Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Verve had it right...

It's a bitter sweet symphony called life. You try to make ends meat, you're a slave to the money then you die.

LOL. How depressing is that shit!

It's 3.49am Thursday morning. I am at work, fucking knackered, strugglin to keep my eyes open and fed up as hell with having to drag myself into a shitty factory day after day. I work with a bunch of back-stabbing, grassing pricks, who I would just love to meet in a dark alley somewhere when my job wasn't on the line.The worst thing... I have it so much better than many others. At least I am paid quite well for my living.

this pic sums up my place pretty well...



Sometimes I'd just love to throw the towel in, move to a warmer climate and grind poker for a living... hahaha. sigh.

Just gotta grind on through and look to the positives: I got a great wife and an awesome son.




1 comment: