Wednesday 13 May 2009

MARCH 2009

March 2009 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 28, 2009 6:09 PM
SnG Madness!!

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
So i have moved my play over to Full Tilt for a while whilst I attack their SnG Madness promotion. it started 4pm ET, so i decided to have a crack at the first two hours. I wasn;t used to the software so i just 12 tabled. I registered for tourneys for the full two hours, trying to keep a continuos 12 tables running. It went fairly well and I ended up 15th of a good 200+ players. Only top get any rewards, but i turned a small profit for the tourneys so all was good.
This morning i played anotehr session, deliberately choosing 8am ET, expecting it to be much quiter and softer with it being so early in the US. This session though I played the max no of tables, 16. I played well and finished up in 5th spot and turned a sweet profit as well as winning a small amount of prize money via the promotion.
I am quite enjoying it actually and I shit you not, it really has made me realise just how badly i did run on stars. On here, touch wood, most of my big hands are managing to hold when ahead and I am winning my fair share of showdowns. I feel I am playing well and I am running about average. Maybe its beause there is less variance in normal speed STT’s? Not sure, but it’s nice to not be raging at the endof each session.
ATM Poker is good and i am turning the profits. Sweet. Think I have totalled about $240ish profit in two days.
prolly have another session tonight but off out now to celebrate a family birthday with a meal.
Hope you all run good and the poker gods don;t piss on your cards!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 26, 2009 6:09 PM
They thinks its all over… it is now!

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Thats the end of the challenge folks. You can read below how it all turned to rat shit! hahahahaha.
day 13 and 14 - working.
day 15 - Session 1
played:
49 x $6.50 18 player SnG’s.
1×1st, 2×2nd, 3×3rd, 4×4th
Outlay =$318.50Winnings = $216Total profit/loss = -$102.50
bankroll = $125.90
Roundup
Bit suprised at that overall result tbh. I didnt feel i ran particularly bad, although I wasn;t closing any tourneys. I was cashing a few, but not finishing them out. I don;t really have any excuses, most of the mistakes were my own fault. I hope I run good though soon taht would be very nice, so pokergods, if you are listening.. one timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Day 16 - Session 1
Played 47 x $6.50 SnG’s3×1st, 2×3rd, 5×4th
Outlay = $305.50Winnings = $226.80Profit/loss =-$78.7
Bankroll = $47.20
Round Up
Not much to say. I wont whine. i refuse to. It;s probably the end of the challenge. maybe i just can;t beat these games anymore.
Day 16 -Session 2
4 x $16 18 player sng’s.
no placings.
outlay= $64winnings= nil.profit/loss= n-$64
bankroll = fk allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
hahahaha thouhght i had 74 dollars left , not 47.
oh well busto.
TBH I played well in 3 out of 4 of those 16’s, but I won;t complain. it just wasn;t meant to be. I am sure I have an excellent Sklansky dollars bankroll built up. I spent a few hours last night and this morning just watching training vids and ybh I am now pretty sure I am not making many mistakes in my play. My pushing and calling ranges are fine. in fact better than i thought in some spots.
I am not saying my play throughout these has been perfect because I know it hasn’t, but it’s not been bad IMHO. Things just haven;t gone my way and I guess its something I have to accept and can do nothing about.
Such is life.
I am gutted and I am actually suprised I busto’d. I really thought I would be making a profit.
One day i will run good. just don;t know when.
Might play some on full tilt tonight for a change and maybe just a few on Stars. Sometimes, poker is one fickle fucking bitch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 23, 2009 2:26 AM
Reflection..

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
..and not the type when you look in the mirror!
Doing this challenge has gotten me back into poker and driving to make a profit, but it’s also made me realise just how fucking badly I handle bad beats. I tilt like crazy and cost myself even more money. I am absolutely and completely incapable of letting it affect me because it does, every single fucking time. I will be sat there playing and I feel like everything I do is going against me. I make a call with the best hand.. they always hit, I make a shove and they call, they always hit… now when this happens time and time again I start to boil up inside. I can actually feel the rage building up and my resentment growing. I can;t stop it. I don;t know whether its anger issues or whether its just the fact that I am an extremely competitive person, but either way I am sure that reacting like this greatly affects my state of mind and thus puts me on a downwards spiral.
This downward spiral has two affects…
1. It fucks completly with my confidence. I start questioning whether I can actually beat the game, whether its me making many mistakes or if i am even good enough to beat these levels.
2. I start making ridiculously bad decisions. I start calling lighter than I should and pushing into someone i know is a complete spaz, which has the knock on effect of costing me money.
Now, I know poker is a game of looking at long term results, but I can;t help myslef but to be checking my balance at the end of each session and reviewing my results (especially with the challenge) and I think this is leading me to a much shorter term view, which is not giving me a true reflection. I mean i check sharkscope and my results speak for themselves, I am a long term winnier in these games. The hard evidence is there to prove it, so why the fiuck do I let these short term beats destroy me from the inside?
I have worked hard and spent many hours learning this game and studying to be a better player. I am gonna promise myslef to no longer post bad beats on the forums or post about them on my blog. It’s like giving some fucker you absolutely fkin hate airtime! Why put them up to be reminded of them? Why drag the affects of them out even longer in my mind. Discussing them is just dragging out the agony!
The last few days of the challenge, i have had good sessions and bad, but its the bad sessions whcih I have let affect me the most. I am looking at poker in a “the glass is half empty” type fashion and this can;t be good for me, my confidence or my game.
So in writing this I have been very honest with myself, but I also think I might have hit the nail on the head and so I am going to make a little pledge to myself and anyone who reads this…
“I will no longer post bad beats or reflect on them on the forums or this blog. From now on shit sinks and stays sunk.”
So if you see me complaining, call me a twat and point me back to this post plz!
I actually feel better already! At the tables it might still annoy me, but thats where I am leaving it, on the table I busted at. fuck it. move on.
Anyways, on a much brighter note, from this challenge I have learned to multi-table more tables. I first had a crack at 16, which i managed comfortably and now have stepped up to 20. ok, sometimes it causes me to make the odd mistake, but I actually enjoy it much more. it’s like you have to give it 100% concentration ro your fucked! Not time to call someone a donk otherwise you get way behind and start timing out, so you are forced to just move on. I sort of enjoy the intensity of it and have been playing with the idea of 24 tables, although that could be pushing it just yet and running before I can walk!
My layout is simply 4 tables on the screen and then the other tables cascading uder them, so at any one time i see 4 tables on the screen. I have to use AHK scripts to make it possible, but once you get used to it, it sort of becomes second nature.
Anyways, the challenge…lol/
Well it’s been a real rollercoaster so far. So many ups and downs, i dropped all the way to below $100 at one point, but then got it as high as $300, only to fall back to where I am right now.. just over $200. I have been tempted to break into the rest of my roll and play the $16’s, but I made a pledge to play this challenge for 30 days and thats what I will do.
ATM i am still focusing on the $6.50 games, both the 18 player and the 45’s simply because a) i prefer turbo’s, b) this is where i feel i have my biggest edge. if i can get this roll over $500 I am gonna start to throw in some $12 45’s and see how that goes, but right now as it stands i am gonna stick to the orignal game of choice.
Right, thats my lot. if you got this far through all of my shit, well done!
thanks for reading..
BM

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 22, 2009 6:03 PM
Day 12 - Only time for a swifty

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
This grinding is such a fkin rollercoaster of emotions. Up one minute, down the next. Screw this breakeven stretch!
Day 12 - Session 1
Played 15 x $6.50 18’s
1×2nd, 1×3rd, 1×1st
Played 7x $6.50 45’s
1 x 2nd
outlay = $143winnings =$157.2Profit/Loss = +$14.20
Bankroll Stands at $228.40
roundup
Still feel like I am not winning my fair share of races and showdowns, but i am working hard on not tilting as I have a feeling that cost me big-time last night. It was the 45 player 2nd place that saved me here TBH. One day I will run really well and smash the living fk out of these things!!! I have started to question whether I might just be shoving a bit too much. Would help if pokertracker’s HUD worked properly the piece of crap!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 21, 2009 11:33 PM
Day11 - fuckin sux

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Day 11- Session 1
Games Played
14 x $6.50 18 player
3 x 3rd, 2×2nd, 1 x 4th
7 x $6.50 45 player
1x 4th
Outlay = $136.50Winnings = $170.40Profit/Loss = +$33.90
Overall Bankroll = $316.90
Round-Up
Short sharp session went well. considering slowing down on the 45′. like asaid last time..lol. I messed up two HU really calling too light. I ran ok, my big hands seemed to hold, which helped a lot.Enjoyinh poker again right now.
Day 11 - Session 2
Played:
13 x $6.50 18 player SnG’s
1×3rd, 1×4th, 1×1st
7 x $6.50 45 player SnG’s
1×6th
Total Outlay= $130Winnings = $93.60profit/Loss = -$36.40
Bankroll Stands at $280.50
Round-Up
Horrible. Such horrible variance. Don;t really wan to discuss it. Suffice to say you can see how I ran here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7595enough said. Fk stars RNG.
Day 11 - Session 3
Played a total of 61 x $6.50 18 player SnGs.
5×1st, 2×2nd, 3×3rd, 4×4th
Total outlay = $396.50winnigns = $388.80Profit/loss= -$7.70
Bankroll Stands at $272.80
Round Up
just lol at all that fkin work to break even! Felt as though I ran bad tbh, couldn;t get a suckout for sht, but such is. I need to work harder. That simple.
Day 11 - Session 4
I can hardly speak. I have just been right royal fked over by stars. i really have. Ots unbelievable. I feel so bad and down in the dumps. I ran so so so so so so so horribly. I am glad I am working the next few days because this has kicked my ass.
I just played 14 tourneys and only cashed one.
worst thing? I was playing very well. My calls were spot on and my shoves were perfect, but each time I got to a showdown I lost. I lost everything. I tilted so hard. my confidence went and once again i feel myself questioning the true randomness of the fkin RNG. I seriously do.
I knew straight away too. I had AA and KK cracked within the first 5 mins of the set. Then JJ lost to 96 AIPF.
so outlay was $91.00
winnings = $32.40profit/loss= $-$58.60
Bankroll is now. $214.20
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 20, 2009 11:14 PM
Day 10 - Higher volume.

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Day 10 - Session 1
Played:
7 x $6.50 18 player SnG’s
1x 2nd
Played 5 x $6.50 45 Player SnG’s
1x 4th
Total outlay $78Winnings = $62.40Profit/Loss= -$15.60
Bankroll = $259.90
Roundup
Meh. just variance. Ran bad in spots, but not too bad. A little more luck and it’s a much different story. Not really a big session, but gotta make most of this beautiful British sunshiiiiine!
Day 10 - Session 2
Played:
30 x $6.50 18 Player
3 x 1st, 1x 2nd, 2×4th
15 x $6.50 45’s
1x 1st, 2x 5th
Total outlay = $292.50Winnings = $315.60profit/loss= +$23.10
Bankroll Stands at $283
Round Up
Long hard session. Upped it to 16 tables now. ran really badly towards the end, but to be fair had a few golden runs in the middle myself, including cracking AA with A6 weeeee! As previously really, just a little more luck and that would have been an awesome session. Might start cutting down on the 45’s as they really are such a donkfest you need huge luck. Anyways happy days right now as profit is profit.
Fuckin tough day. All that grinding to basically break even! lolol. Oh well, better than a loss!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mar 20, 2009 12:57 AM
Day 9 - Session2 and roundup

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
great day today. Here are the stats and roundup:
day 9- Session 2
Played 29 x $6.50 18 player SnG’s
4x 1st, 2x 2nd, 1x 3rd, 1x 4th
Outlay = $188.50Winnings = $270Profit/Loss= +$81.50
Played 6 x $6.50 45 Player SnG’s
1x 6th
outlay = $39Winnings = $18Profit/loss = -$21
Overall = +$60.50
Total Bankroll = $275.50
Roundup
Shiiiiip! Worked hard, twelve tabling for a while. All kinds of insane [censored], sucking out, getting sucked out on.. it’s all goot! Just kept making the +EV shoves and the rest is history. Ships the profitz!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 19, 2009 7:38 AM
Day 9 - Session 1

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Woke early this morning due to the night shift flip-around and decided to grind out a quick session of 8 tabes for the challenge.
I don;t normally post just one session info, but fuck it, I finally ran goot one timeeeeeeeeee!!! here is the round-up:
Day 9 - Session 1
6 $6.50 SnG’s
1x 2nd, 2 x 1st
Outlay = $39Winnings = $120.6Profit/Loss = +$81.60
2 x $6.50 45 player SnG’s
1x 4th
Outlay = $13winnings = $30Profit/Loss = +$17
Total for session= +$98.60
Bankroll = $215
Roundup
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I finally run goot baby!!!! A full day left yet to give it back, but for once I ran well! I played particuarly well in a 45 manner, hitting the final table with 27k chips to the nearest 10k stack, but my 88 losing to the 2nd big stack’s 44, 5 handed hurt and then when shoving KJ, JQ calls and wins..lol. Thats poker baby! I think the saying that “if you are not getting your chips in behind, you aren’t getting them in enough” is such a true statement. I was the shovemaster general in that set and the amount of times I had a huge stack as great, but it also meant I could mostly stand having my good handscracked because of the stack cushion.
Anyways.. GET IN! Back in overall profiiiiiiiiiit!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 17, 2009 8:55 PM
Days 6+7

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Washout. Not much more to say about it tbh. Too busy working to get any time to play..sigh. hopefully tomorrow I will start back at the grind and see if i can get that BR back up.
cheers for reading.
BM

------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 15, 2009 4:27 PM
Day 5 - Profit! weeeeee

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Day 5 - Session 1
Managed to squeeze in a session before Sunday lucnh and then work.
Played
9 x $6.50 18 player SnG’s:
1×1st, 1×2nd, 1×3rd.
Outlay= $58.50winnings = $97.20profit/loss = +$38.70
3 x $6.50 45 player SnG’s
No cashes (one bubble)
= $19.50 loss
Total= 38.70 - 19.50=Profit/loss = +$19.20
Overall Bankroll = $116.40
Roundup
Finally a day of profit! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hard work. I had to work for all of the cashes. Picked a lot more shoving spots than normal and although it cost me in a few games, I also picked up much bigger stacks in the games where it paid off. Was sick to bubble the 45 when I shoved Ats and 99 calls for basically equal stacks and tbh I don’t win races whilst on my downswong! Actually feels good toput in a profitable session even if it was such a small profit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 14, 2009 1:22 AM
Day 4 - Washout

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
No time ATM to play because of work. I am off tomorrow night, but on a lads night out. Apparantly sombreros are the order of the day. I am too knackered to go tbh, but I said I would, so I will. Roll on Wednesday morning when these shifts are over!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 12, 2009 10:27 PM
Day 3

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Day 3-
Got home from work about 8am. Saw the lad and wife and then went upto bed, took the lappy and fired up stars. Registered for one $6.50 18 player SnG. Waited a few mins and realised it was filling extremely slowly. It was probably going to take an hour just to register for twelve meaning I wouldn;t be getting to sleep until 10.30am at the earliest. It was too late, so I had to unregister.
Got up at 4pm and looked after the lad for a bit. Then sorted out my work stuff and had a shower etc and back off to work at 6.45pm. Sigh. No time for poker. I really wanted to play a set today.
Looks like I am gonna have to write off the next few days as I just can;t see where I can squeeze it in.
One thing I have realised is I need to up my volume a LOT for each session. Alternatively, I go busto first! hahaha.
I have a renewed vigour for poker right now. Typical its right on my back-to-back week!
gl at the felt guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 11, 2009 5:42 PM
Challenge.. Day 2

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Day 2- Session 1
12 x $6 18 plyer.
1 measly win.
outlay= $78returns= $43.20loss = -$34.80
overall= $132
I can’t type for the anger that is boiling in me right now. Pokerstars is beyond a joke., i kid you not. EVERY [censored] is sucking outn on me. My big hands are losing every showdown. I can’t suckout for [censored]. Once again I am getting it in dominating, but they hit their 3 outers like 95% of the time. I am again actually calling the fkin cards that will fall.
I have steam coming out of my ears. Pokerstars RNG is NOT straight. I am telling you, it’s fkin not.
Review
Just reviewing that last session and these are my bustout hands…
AK lost to A9spushed KQs into QQ blind vs BlindAll in with 99 on a 455 flop. He calls with ATo. Ten on the river.played a stop n go with K8 and hit a K on a KQ3 flop and push. he calls with AJ. Ace on river.Shove TT into JJ.Shoved K9. Q9 calls. Flop is 2Q9.raised with KJs and committed myself. he has AQ. Flop is 8QJ. Turn is a K for my two pair. river is a Queen for trips for him. Seriously the river everytime.Push QKo into QQ and AK.Called a shove with JJ. he has AK. Board reads 785K2.Shoved AK. K7 calls. Board reads 8387J.Moved all in with AQ. 99 calls. Board reads TQJ85 for his straight.
One I actually won.
thats a sick horrible session. IMO its just bad luck, but been running,oike that on stars now for a week or so.
Day2 - session2
10 x $6.50 18 players SnG’s
1 x 2nd, 1x 4th
winnings = $43.20
2 x $6.50 45 player SnG’s
No ITM finishes. ( an 8th and a 9th seven paying..lolz, sucks!)
outlay = 12 x $6.50 = $78Winnings = $43.20Profit/Loss = -$34.80
Current BR = $97.20
Round-Up
LOL! Standard. No need to hear it all again. Confidence is a bit smashed right now. I am gonna watch a vid kindly offered by EY. Then I am coming back for more punishment!
Well actually I probably can;t commit much for a few days. I am now on a back-to-back meaning I am working wednesday, thurs, fri, sun, mon and tuesday night. 12 hr shifts and out Saturday, so in reality I doubt I will be able to get back to it for the next 7 days, unless I can squeeze in the odd sess here and there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 10, 2009 1:22 AM
New challenge idea..

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
So from the pro’s challenge, i figured i;d have a go at something similar myself. You can track the daily progress HERE, alternatively I’ll update this blog with it every now and then too.
Basically here are my rules:
1 month to do it.Only play SnG’s and MTT’sKeep daily records.All play on Pokerstars.
I know I’ll be working a lot of the time, but I’ll squeeze in where I can. I am going to have loose bankroll management to maybe try and spin a bit up, but nothing insane.
I started this mornign and tbh after day 1 and am very dissapointed. Stars has been more than harsh, it’s been fucking cruel, but anyways, here are the updates and how it went….
Day 1 - Session 1
just played 6 x $6.50 18player SnG’s
results-
12th14th11th6th8th2nd - $32.40
also played 2x $6.50 45 player SnG’s
5th - $245th - $24
Session 1 results -
outlay - 8 x $6.50 = $52winnings= 24 +24 +32.40 = 80.40Profit/Loss = + $28.40
Bankroll so far $228.40.
round up
Ran well early doors, but ran bad at the end. was CL in Both the 45’s on the final table, but then the luck just went against me. the $6 turbo’s were the usual donkfests. Gonna try and not focus on the beats. had to say though, in the game where I finished 14th, the blinds were 200/400. Thats a first for these games. Seems like the standard is getting better…
Bring on Session two tonight!
now time to spend a bit of time with my lad.
Day 1 - Session 2
12 x $6.50 18 player SnG’s
Outgoings = $78Winnings = $54Total Profit/Loss = -$24
Now the tables were closing on their own and I was struggling to keep up, but i think I played:
2 x $6.50, 90 player SnG’s
outgoings = $13Winnings = 0Total profitloss = -$13
5 x $6.50 45 player SnG’s
Outgoings = $32.50Winnings = $12Total profit/loss = -$20.50
Overalltotal profit/Loss = -$47.50
Current Bankroll = $180.90
Round Up
FML. I planned a much longer session, but i am crazy monkey tilt. Stars is just taking the right royal p1ss out of me right now. AA cracked AGAIN. happens everytime. Making great calls vs people pushing ranges, but cannot win a showdown for the life in me. horrible, horrible , unrealistic sullsh1t happening time after time. So sickening to the confidence.
Day 1 - Session 3
Played one set of 12 x $6.50 18 player turbs.
Outlay= $78Winnings = $64.80Profit/loss = -$13.20
Overall Bankroll: $166.80
round Up
Once again I ran pretty bad. You heard it all before. two 4th should have been at least 2nds, just bad luck kicks me in the balls and in a turbo, with the binds so high, there is no recovery room. My luck has to change and I will finally start winning flips and hands where i have them dominated. When it does i look forward to hammering that luck for all its worth!!!
If I drop below $100 i am gonna have to change my game strategy, which is sh1tty really.
Oh well..fingers crossed.
lets hope day two is profitable and I finally run goot!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 4, 2009 11:06 PM
breakeven stretch

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Tough. That’s how I would describe it right now. The mental strain of the variance is fucking killing me.
I am playing fairly well and since march began I have only played about 50 sng’s, the $6 games on stars, for a total loss of $12.
the trend at the moment seems to be that I am losing all the big vital pots and winning the pointless ones. I dread to think how many time I have gotten it in pre flop with a dominating ace, but by the showdown I am the loser of the hand. Its verging on the ridiculous tbh and its really hard on the confidence and anger management.
I can’t get further than one set at a time right now because towards the end I am tilting like fuck and know I have to stop.
I am not giving up yet though. Gonna try and make a decent profit this month and keep trying ro move up levels.
Just hope it doesn’t drive me to insanity firsst!
Gl if you’re playing
Atb
Bm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 3, 2009 3:43 PM
Donkin abooot!

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
Played some more SnG’s and once again only just managed to break even, which pisses me right off as i was playing well.
Also played some MTT’s in the last couple of days. Nothing major all like $20 or under, including those new pokerstars UK league games. Man i run so so so so bad! lol. Got deep in a $20 on iPoker, only to clash with another big stack on th table AIPF with my AK vs his AQ. To be fair to him i had 3-bet him a few times and was very aggro on the table so I was pleased to see his AQ vs my AK. Also the poker gods decide to throw a great big peice of dogshit at me again and drop a Q on the turn for him…sigh.
in fact I went out of a large majority of the games getting it in ahead and losing by the showdown. At one point i was actually calling the cards that would hit.. it was predictable and frustrating to say the least. anways, fuck the poker gods now. I am gonna outweigh those bastards with volume and start bashing out the SnG’s again!
Start back at the $6 games and try and get the roll back up.
I need to make my own luck.
Cheers for reading.
BM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 1, 2009 5:22 PM
Sklansky Dollars

from Donkey Thrasher by BurnleyMik
back to grinding SnG’s right now, but man am I running bad!!! I would say I am pretty close to my first million in Sklansky Dollars!! lololol.
It’s a tough ol slog, but I am going to stick at it and my luck has to change soon.
On a side note, for some reason, even though they take the monthly payments, my PXF subscriptions has ended. It;s weird cos i can view the odd video, but for most I get the message what I need to be a subscriber to view! Well LOL. I have my Paypal reciept showing that i have paid, the cheeky bastards!
Another good thing.. I have noticed even more terrible players than usual on Stars. I mean guys who are seeing 95% of flops and stuff!! Not sure wh, or if it;s just the times I have been playing, but seeing all the mega-donks at the tables has lifted my spirits a bit. Make s change from all the usual faces!
Right-oh
thats it for now and gl at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment