Wednesday 22 September 2010

progress...

..or lack of!



So since my last post with all my BS about grinding NL20, I ended up sodding that off and looking for the juicy NL100 and NL50 tables... hahaha. WTF is wrong with me?

Anways, I am up on Purple Lounge at the minute. I think around $400 ish, but my volume is only ~3k hands, which is pish poor. I am once again failing to get motivated for a grind. sigh. I need to work this out.

I did however put some time in on stars the last couple of days trying to hit one of these milestone bonuses. Did I mange? Did I fuck!. I don;t even think I came close. I was 7 tabling 6-max NL25. I even finished down about $25 after ~2.5k hands, which sucks. Didn;t do too much wrong, just missed a few big draws that failed to get there for me and a couple of mis-placed aggression hands.

Sunday night I spent a little time grinding some MTT's. Got deep in afew, but only one culminated in a final table and that was the $4 2r 1a on stars. I played the final table like a fucking nit and horrible tbh. I really should have opened up a bit, but my cards were so horrible and the guy on my left kept 3-bet shoving on me earlier  on and basically this shut me down a bit.

I eventually lost a big flip when I shoved QK and got a caller in TT, which held. Then shoved super short with 46s and won vs T5 when I rivered the flush. Finally lost when I pushed from the BTN with TJ got a caller in A9, I flop the Jack, but obv one of the 84million Aces in the stars deck hit the river.

Out in 7th for $189, which covered all my buy-ins for the night, so not all bad.

Anyways, back to cash games and I am really hoping I can pull my finger out of my ass and get the grind on again. Thats how I am gonna make money, mostly from rakeback, granted, but these Micro tables are so much juicier than stars or FT.

Not really in the mood to write anymore.

Laters

BM

No comments:

Post a Comment