Sunday 12 September 2010

Mission Impossible?

I am finally done with RUSH. It's just been cooler after cooler. I have had peeps looking over my hand histories and they pretty much concur that a majority of it is just unavoidable and there isn;t much I can do, it's just how I am running ATM.

The last 2k hands have been 9 tabling standard 6-max on FT and it doesn;t feel half as bad.

My mission for the rest of the month is to try and get back to even. I am doubting it;s possible as you will see from my graph I have a long way to go. It's been a truly brutal month so far.

I really hope I can turn this around, but if I am honest with myself thats gonna be tough. So one timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please just let me get some run good!


3 comments: