Friday 10 September 2010

I know, I know

I read my last posts on here and the bad beat posts I made over at RTR and realised what a monotonous whiny bastard I must come accross as.

Having spoken to Snake_eyes about it on the phone and thinking about what he was saying I am really just gonna have to knock this whinging and moaning like a tit, on the head. All I am doing is prolonging the frustration and annoyance longer than I have to.

I have decided to just get on with it and stop the griping., it's doing me no good and turning my blog into a boring peice of shit.

I have also done the unthinkable and moved pretty much all my roll onto Full Tilt to play rush properly rolled. I'll have 70 buy-ins for NL25 and I am really gonna try and stick at it for a while.

I need to work harder on my game: FACT.
I need to control the tilt: FACT
I need to just accept shit happens.

Always easy saying it, but can I actually do it? Fuck knows but I am gonna try.



ATB

BM

No comments:

Post a Comment