Monday 6 September 2010

GRINDDDDDDDDDDD

So I think I am getting on top of rush as a whole. I have been working hard mixing up my game and thinking of ways to try and combat the ultra aggressiveness, which for quite a lot of the players borders on spewtastic. People are so focussed on 3-betting they don't even know why they are doing it, so you have to take that into account and beat them post flop.

Like I say it's early days yet. I am having a hard time with my big hands though. AK is a HUGE loser for me ATM. Not only does it miss every flop, but it also misses when I get it in with flip type situations. I am really gonna have to slow it down with AK from now on. Now I just have to stop running set over set and getting my AA cracked!

Anyways, here is my boring graph:


I am gonna keep working hard. over 7k hands so far but back at work Wednesday night so my volume will slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment