Tuesday 20 July 2010

Ugh

I am on super monkey mega tillt. I played two sessions today for a total of about 2k hands. 1st session I dropped just over 3 buy-ins and on the second I lost nearly 5 buy-ins. Just simply complete wankers getting there on me all the fucking time regadless of what odds they are getting. AA--pfft. i am folding that fucker from now on as it gets smashed to bollocks every single time I get dealt it, unless I raise and they all fold.

I played like a twat towards the end because my head had gone. I have been absolutely reamed and I mean reamed. I won;t even drag all the shit hands out for you as I'm sure you are sick of heaaring it, but it was fucking brutal. Almost felt like I was in a horror movie.

I am already 9 buy-ins below EV over this first 15k hands. I mean come on, give me a fucking chance to get started at least you tight bastard RNG. Lets not forget the number of fucking coolers I am encountering. Set over set.... meh blah blah fucking blah.

Shove it up your arse poker you mudder fukking scumbag POS. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm sure its no consolation but I'm having a very similar experience at the Rush tables. I'm seriously thinking about not even bothering playing for profit, and just move to the mixed games and play for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave the Rush tables well alone now mate as I get raped every time I attempt to play them. Complete fish fests but such I'm sure the RNG has a fucking fit when its controlling the rush tables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, im sry but i love ur rants

    ReplyDelete