Sunday 1 August 2010

Neither here nor there

I did'nt play last night, but I played Friday night in some MTT's (just 5) and didn't do particularly well. Got deep in the 10k GTD on Full Tilt and an $8 scheduled game, but lost a flip in the $8 and made a bad timed move in the 10k, when I could of folded.

I finished for a slight profit, but nothing to write home about.

Thursday night I decided to grind some SnG's on Full Tilt. I played a few $11 18's and an $11 27 and some $6 18's and 27's. Apart from taking a fucking age to fill up, I did ok.  I finished  2 x 1st's, 1x  2nd and 1 x 3rd out of 8 total, for just over $100 profit.

Still haven;t decided what to play, but thanks to all for their comments and suggestions.

I know I made a decent loss this month, but I am working solid for the next two weeks so might struggle to get all the figures off my lappy.

My goal for August is to maybe mix up SnG's and MTT's and just see how I end up.

Cheers for reading.

BM

No comments:

Post a Comment