Sunday 20 June 2010

Steaking

Ok, maybe not the food kind, but more staking!!

As you may know life stuff has caused me to withdraw a majority of my roll and taken the wind completely out of my sails. I have a bit left online, but not much and at the moment I have absolutely zero purpose to play.

Been having a think and I have been wondering about moving into the world of being staked. Not really interested in it for MTT's as they are simply too high variance, but maybe SnG's or cash.

I think being staked will give me more purpose to play and hopefully as part of the stake will be some coaching, so I can improve as a player.

If you are reading this and you are a decent multi table SNG or Cash winner looking for a horse I may be interested depending on the terms.

Drop me a message to mik@raisetheriver.com, or leave me your email addy in the comments and we'll discuss it.

I could grind off my own dollar, but I just don't feel like I am developing enough as a player and coaching is just too expensive on its own for my roll right now, so this would hopefully be a good alternative.

Cheers

BM

No comments:

Post a Comment