Tuesday 4 January 2011

Up your arris!

god damn it. I fucking jinxed myself on that post just before New Year about wafllecrushing, as I am now experiencing the arse end of some shitty variance. It doesn;t help that it's sending me on super-mega-gofuckyourself-tilt. I just HATE giving the worst players fucking credit for having a hand and I am STILL overplaying that peice of shit that is AK (because it NEVER EVER FUCKING HITS FOR ME!). Think I have shipped it in with AK about 3 times and I always seem to be against QQ and they always seem to hit their Q. lol. They hit one of their two oust, but I cannot hit one of my six! FUFUFUFUFUFU.

I am getting into some really horrible tough spots. i.e. getting two pair on a 3 flushing board and facing aggro. Getting sets and then the board 4 flushing or 4 straighting on my ass. The fish are also floating the shit out of me I think the bad players now call my C-bets close to 100% and I think it;s just too spewy to fire 3-barrells against a donko that won;t fold top pair for love nor money.

I am just gonna stick at it and keep playing. I am now 6 buy-ins down this month, some of it has been spew for sure, but also had some bad luck with set over sets (btw I am not good enough to fold a set despite the river overbets by villain!). :)

/rant

I joined back up to DeucesCracked yesterday and planning on trying to watch at least one vid a day and plan to properly review my HH's and also look through my oppo's (regs) HH's and see if I can pick out patterns in their play.

Just got to plug on for now. Some of the players are horrific. Just gotta keep remembering that and getting their dosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment