Tuesday 16 June 2009

Quick Update

Ok, so it's very slow! I have been doing ok and disciplining myself to leave the table as soon as the fish do.

Here is how each site fared:

Stars: 458 hands for +$3.80
Full Tilt: 564 hands for +$46.49
Party: 58 hands for +$7.66
Devilfish Poker: 64 hands +$4.20
Everest: 371 hands for +$73.45

Did suffer my worst beats on stars for a change. AA cracked by 22 and KK by TT AIPF. LOL. I found the softest games on Full Tilt and Everest. I HATE that full tilt don't have a filter!

Party didn;t have many tables with Players seeing flops over 30%, so didn;t play many there and same for Devilfish.

I normally have between 4 and 8 tables running, but often closing them once the fish left and re-searching out another. This kept it interesting for me and it didn;t feel as much like grinding.

I also got my second monitor, which meant I had the tables open on one and the lobbies on anohter, making it miles easier to stay on top of it all.

Anyways, fingers crossed it keep going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment