Sunday 8 May 2011

I played, I Played!! Wooooooooo

Haha, I finally hit the tables today, albeit very briefly because I had read elsewhere that Stars had introduced Hyper Turbo SnG's and this fast paced insanity sounded fun to me, so I had a game or two.

Played a Heads up one, which I won when i shoved my open ender abotu 3rd hand in and managed to suckout :) Played a 6-handed one, which again I crushed, lol. I couldn't miss. I doubled up early when someone shoved their JJ into my AA and then I just shoved my stack around and proceeded to knock out pretty much every other player when I smashed the shit out of every flop. lol.

Maybe thats the key? stay away for ages, then just play some big stakes stuff and keep blasting? ;-)

Finally I played a 9-manner too and guess what............. I crushed. Lol poker is a peice of piss when you cannot miss. All over in about 15 mins, which suits my schedule at the minute as I hardly get fuckall spare time!

I then went to sleep for a few hours before work tonight. When I woke up I had a brew and played a few more turbo's, 6 total I think, with two more 1sts and the rest nowhere. EZ game.

Just fancied something quick and easy. In reality I haven;t got a scooby doo about Hyper Turbo Strat, I just played it like a standard SnG, continuosly sticking my stack in everyone's eye.

Maybe I'll play some more of these and possibly even grind them....hmmmm decisions decisions.

On a none poker front, I have been running a hthread over at RTR looking for good value footy bets and so far, so good.

5/6 wins for a £44.80 profit. Only small stakes stuff obviously, but I'd like to see what I can get it too., or stop if I hit zero.

You can follow that here: http://www.raisetheriver.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12848

Also been playing lots of Black Ops on teh Xbox360, when all the ki8ds are finally asleep and the Mrs lets me have the TV! Just started Prestige Level 2 in the multiplayer mode. Man I am getting quick at that running around like a chicken and stabbing everybody!

Also, I don;t know why, but ATM my favourite weapon is the bog-standard M16, with a supressor and extended mag. Anyone fancy a game, then hit me up on Xbox, my username is, as always, Burnleymik.

Right, offski now

laters

3 comments:

  1. Lay odds on favorites at home in the French and German leagues. You win in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A post mentioning playing Black Ops online.Are you trying to tilt us poor PSN users?!!
    I'll be buying an x-box soon unless Sony get their fingers out their arses and sort it!

    Re the guns I love my silenced Galil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rubbish: I am currently trying to look for value bets (i.e. Evens or better). Not that easy, but doing ok so far.

    Acorn, XBox is the way forward.... :)(

    ReplyDelete