Monday 4 June 2012

It's alive Igor!



I is not gone just yet, innit!

Not sure how it will go, but I have slowly but surely been recapturing the poker bug. I have been playing a few hands on Betfred, on the rtr deal and also been playing some 6-max zoom on stars.

I certainly feel rusty at the tables, but not uncomfortable, I can still hold my own. This is in cash games btw.

I have to admit I do worry a little bit when playing Betfred that I could be bumping into Poker Bots as I read it is absolutely infested with them, but to be honest right now I am not sure what to look for to identify them quickly.

I am unlocking the bonus at a decent rate, I just need to get back into the hang of being able to multi-table effective. Right now I am only comfortable playing one of two tables, but that will change as it comes back to me.

I am also toying with the idea of learning a completely new variant, maybe working on Razz or Stud, not sure yet. There seems to be tons of action at PLO, but I have history at that game, as all the forum guys know. LOL.

To be honest though last nights exploits by the Forum guys have really livened my appetite back up, when grindmoreplz went and chopped the Sunday million for a sweet $127k! How can that not inspire you as a player?

So, I will take it slowly and see how it goes.

Cheers for reading.

BM

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the game.....and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Mik

    hows it going,
    i have had to start a new blog as the other one got hacked, could you please update my link in yr bloglist and also on the RAISE the RIVER website

    www.rossipoker.blogspot.co.uk

    cheers

    ReplyDelete